Monday, August 31, 2015

No Longer Slaves: Prisoner Of Hope

These girls.


Their faces, which I so badly wish you could see, are radiant. 

They are radiant with the glow of freedom!  


They attach on to my side and embrace me with all they got and my squeeze could never be enough to demonstrate my love. They have gained a new found strength and hope which proved undefiled and pure.  This has been foreign to most, but a powerful thing that now cannot be stolen.

 They stand with their heads up and look the world straight in the eye. 

And they encourage me. 


God has done for them a great thing. He has written the line in the sand that has ended the chapter of abuse and He writes for them today a story of life and abundance as He has promised. 

"Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double." Zechariah 9:12


They are no longer slaves to violence, or rape, or cutting words, but they are God's prisoners of hope. 

The most beautiful bond that could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment